Walton County Heritage Museum

Learn more about the history of Walton County

Train Depot Museum

Walton County Courthouse

Growing to meet the needs of the community

Courthouse

Lake DeFuniak

One of only two perfectly round lakes in the world

Fun and relaxation

Hotel DeFuniak

Built in 1920, completely restored, the perfect place to stay!

Awesome
Weather Forecast
August 2014
M T W T F S S
« Jul    
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Photos of the Week 1.2.2014

Jan 3rd, 2014 | 0

 

DR. SCOTT RUNNELS Orthodontics and Lilybell Hope Foundation donated $7,400 to the E.O. Wilson Biophilia Center, a 501c3 registered as Nokuse Education, Inc. The funds were used to purchase an all-terrain wheelchair from Beach Scoot. The Beach Scoot allows people who may have difficulty navigating some of the trails an opportunity to participate in some of the E.O. Wilson Biophilia Center’s outdoor ventures. This aids the Center in being able to advance its mission to educate students and visitors on the importance of biodiversity, to promote sustainability, and to encourage conservation, preservation and restoration of ecosystems. Pictured here are Allyson Runnels, Lily Isabella Runnels, and Dr. Scott Runnels

 

CHELCO employees send Christmas cheer to Afghanistan. The following CHELCO employees helped make Christmas brighter for our troops in Afghanistan. Homemade cookies, candies and cards were shipped to Camp Integrity in Kabul, Afghanistan. A total of four boxes were sent filled with goodies. Without these ladies, some of our service men and women might not have received Christmas treats this year. Pictured here are: Ruth Edwards, Audrey Bronk, Kelly Vickers, Pam Burns, Cindy McCombs, Kathy Epperson, Audrey Morris, Amy Hart, Pam Yates, Betty Sims, Denise McKinion, Not pictured: Wanda Edwards, Sharon Collinsworth, Cathlynn Messer, Tiffany Murphy, Donna Hughes, Mary Head.

Members of the Choctawhatchee Bay Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution enjoyed a Christmas Tour and Luncheon at the Richards D.A.R. House Museum donated to the City of Mobile in 1972.

Comments are closed.